eGlobalTech's Information and Cyber Security Practice is looking for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst to join our team out of Tysons Corner, VA and at consulting locations all around the DC Metro Area. Qualified candidates will use data analysis, threat intelligence, and cutting-edge security technologies to defend against adversarial activity by collecting intelligence and producing tailored analysis to drive active cyber defense efforts. This role offers excellent compensation, career growth potential, and benefits packages including 20 days PTO, paid holidays and corporate events, continuing education reimbursements & unlimited Udemy Courses, 401K match after just 90 days, and Employee Stock Discounts through Tetra Tech.
• Develop SOPs and processes to support CTI activities.
• Identify cyber threats, trends and new developments on various cybersecurity topics by analyzing open source intelligence and data.
• Support cyber threat intelligence collection, analysis, production, and dissemination of finished reporting products to internal security operations teams, information technology teams, enterprise risk management teams, and executive decision makers.
• Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) used by cyber threat actors by analyzing open source intelligence and data.
• Make analytical predictions about cyber adversaries and their future activities based upon known TTPs.
• Coordinate with external peers and cyber intelligence sharing groups to share and consume intelligence data surrounding relevant cyber threats.
• Leverage intelligence data to support and assist with threat modeling exercises, recommendations for Risk Management, and cyber threat hunting.
• Produce quality intelligence reports for management and other teams. Be able to articulate and communicate intelligence openly and publicly at all levels.
• Perform analysis of data and information meeting intelligence requirements as well as the health care sector's current cybersecurity intelligence needs.
• Leads analysis and actively participates in providing feedback on team members’ work.
• Mentor junior members of the team.
• Proactively helps team members/make suggestions to improve practices.
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines.
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in a cyber-intelligence analyst role utilizing open source intelligence sources.
• Experience leading CTI Teams.
• Stays current with current threat landscape including recent vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and geo-political events impacting cyber risk.
• Experience with intelligence data collection from multiple sources, leveraging automated and non-automated processes.
• Experience communicating the analysis of cyber threats (written and oral) at both a strategic and operational level.
• Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Financially motivated threat actors, Hacktivism, DDoS attack methods, Malware families, and Insider Threats.
• Experience leveraging cyber analytic frameworks to analyze cyber threats and assess their risk (Diamond Model, Kill Chain Methodology, MITRE ATT&CK Framework).
• Experience leveraging intelligence data in control development and threat hunting activities.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to show initiative and take on new tasks as assigned.
• This position requires a clearance and/or badge that involves an extensive background and credit check.
• General understanding of Windows operating systems
• General knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Mac operating systems
• General knowledge of the functions of various security infrastructure such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, proxy servers, email controls, anonymizing technology, and SIEM
• General knowledge of web application technologies
• General knowledge of network and systems forensics
• General understanding of AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, OSI model and component and systems dependencies concepts.
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As a condition of employment with eGlobalTech, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. eGlobalTech participates in the E-Verify program. EEO is the law.