eGlobalTech is in need of a DevOps for a recently awarded federal contract. The candidate will work within a larger group of business analysts and developers to deliver on the agency’s health focused mission. The environment consists of both off-the-shelf and custom-built applications for both internal and external users.
· Design, develop, and operationalize Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery solutions to promote application and systems throughout the SDLC development lifecycle into associated environments
· Participate as a technical expert, with the development team, in the packaging, deployment, and management of software images and updates
· Become the Subject Matter Expert for the configuration and deployment of software development efforts
· Work with the Government Enterprise Architect on any changes required the Technology Reference Architecture
· Participate in daily Scrums, backlog planning and retrospectives
· Create and Implement standards and best practices across organization
· Work with Business Analyst in the analysis of new (innovative) solutions, build cost/benefit, risk and option comparison documentation
· Work with the testing group in the development of test approaches and plans
· Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
· At least 5 years’ experience in software development and system administration
· Experience developing, supporting and deploying web applications written in Java, J2EE and IBM WebSphere
· At least 5 years’ experience in an Agile software development environment.
· Experience designing and deploying systems at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Knowledge of Federal IT and security standards and industry best practices
· Experience with SalesForce and SalesForce Connect
· Experience at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
· Experience with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
· Experience with the CMS Expedited Lifecycle (XLC) SDLC
· Scrum Master
· SalesForce Certification (e.g., Developer, Admin, Tech Arch)
· Experience with E-Health standards such as HL7
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.