eGlobalTech is in need of a mid-level Business Analyst for a recently awarded federal contract. The candidate will work within a larger group of business analysts and developers to deliver on the agency’s health focused mission. The environment consists of both off-the-shelf and custom-built applications for both internal and external users.
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Performing requirements analysis
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing to drive system designs
· Performing user acceptance testing
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
· Managing competing resources and priorities
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
· Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
· Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
· At least 3 years’ experience in an Agile software development environment
· Excellent documentation skills
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience with SalesForce and SalesForce Connect
· Experience at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
· Experience with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
· Experience with the CMS Expedited Lifecycle (XLC) SDLC
· Scrum Master
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.