eGlobalTech's Information and Cyber Security Practice is looking for a Sr. Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Analyst to join our team out of Arlington, VA and at consulting locations all around the DC Metro Area. Qualified candidates should have exceptional communication skills and experience organizing and preparing security documentation and plans for Federal programs and along with an active Secret clearance. This role offers excellent compensation, career growth potential, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 20 days PTO, paid holidays and corporate events, continuing education reimbursements, and 401K match after just 90 days!
• Conduct policy analysis and provide recommendations and guidance on sector-specific responsibilities.
• Support the creation of briefings and reports pertaining to program and initiatives relating to federal customer actions and responsibilities for securing Critical Infrastructure.
• Review, coordinate, track, and draft responses (for Government review and approval) to federal customer program management offices, DHS, OMB, Congress, and other public and private stakeholder’s requirements and questions relating to securing cyber infrastructure.
• Review and provide input as needed to national level reports that are accurate and timely to document federal customer’s progress and process in securing critical infrastructure.
• Assist in the development of strategic, tactical, and implementation plans, charters, roles and responsibilities, program plans and other documentation to promote accurate communication and facilitate responses, input, etc. to securing CIP.
• Participate in comprehensive national and modal outreach efforts to assist the Sector Specific Agency and other agencies with varying issues regarding their sector specific agency responsibilities.
• Advise on and make changes to national level strategies, guidelines, legislation, and other critical documents relating fulfillment its SSA responsibilities.
• Provide group and/or one-on-one briefings to PMOs, BMOs and other internal and external sector stakeholders as needed to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the SSA cyber critical infrastructure program.
• Attend meetings with agency partners and others in the stakeholder community.
• Review national plans and reports related to increasing our nation’s security posture
• Load and maintain Sector portals and other online modes of communication.
• Demonstrated 8+ years of IT security experience; preferably in IT Security Federal Consulting
• Active Secret Clearance
• A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
• Experience with emergency preparedness, continuity, and contingency and disaster recovery planning
• Experience with current continuity of operations planning techniques, technologies, and methodologies
• Experience with providing CIP, developing and implementing emergency management training plans and policy
• Knowledge of critical asset management
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, guidelines issued by DHS, FEMA, EPA, OSHA and directives, such as Homeland Security Presidential Directives (HSPDs) related to emergency preparedness, infrastructure protection and physical security
• Strong technical background with Windows, Unix, legacy systems and cloud
• Ability to work on the customer site 5 days a week and local travel to customer sites in Arlington/Alexandria/DC area
• Available for occasional travel outside local area (less than 10%)
• Proactive about professional development and willing to obtain security certifications
Interested Candidates please e-mail Vaughan.Sheffey@eglobaltech.com to apply or ask for more information about this opportunity today!
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law